Sunday, February 22, 2009

تقلي انت لا تعلي، وقلك بعد بدي، شوف القمر حدي..القمر حدي


Sitting in the open air, with just Half-a-Moon exactly above me!! A Ray of silvery Light showers my spot! Did this Half-Moon choose me..attract me like a magnet, to make me choose this very chair instead of the one on my right or the other chair on my left?! Was there something in my Mortal cells -like a negative pole- moving towards the Positive Pole of the Half-Moon?! Why is it Half even?! Half a Moon! Half of a full Moon!! Do we complete each other Now? Do you make me a full Sun? Do I make you a full Moon? Or are you simply a far-fetched, silvery Half-Moon in the far away skies?!

.

.

.

Whatever it is.. I like the spot where I am Now, till one of us moves into our own distinct - or may be common- Skies!! Then may be I'll know..!
_______
The Title is from Fayrouz's song "Betmarja7"

No comments: