Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Refuge!





اللهم اني توكلت عليك


وسلمت امري اليك


ولا منجي


ولا ملجأ


الا


اليك


____


O' Lord, You're my Refuge...at a time when I was devoured by my sick thoughts, when I surrendered and could no longer resist, when I was indeed helpless and so weak, when I strayed away from the right path, when I bent in humbleness to your great might, when I was all alone in my long long path and no hand extended to help, when I was indeed sick at heart, with a tired soul and a mortal body, when my ruthless visions started to haunt me, chase me, kill me!! O'Lord, You Are the Most Merciful, pull me out of this darkness, enlighten my path once more, grant me strength to fight again, grant me light to find myself once more, grant me peace which I've long been deprived of, grant me courage for all I face, and most of all, save me from my troubled mind!