Friday, August 26, 2011

Evacuation: Hurricane Irene!




So, I've been asked to evacuate my accommodation today for Hurricane Irene! Depressed as hell..for not knowing how it will be like ( I dunno what to expect ..I dunno what a hurricane is synonymous with for God's sake!)..I just had to leave!

I packed some clothes, my important papers..my favourite valuable stuff..(not valuable by money.. but valuable by closeness)..asked God to protect us..and left for a city nearby but more into the west.

It was crazy leaving the room..and putting stuff into the drawers in case water would come and flood everything else :DDD (I dunno what a hurricane will be like!) Should I expect broken windows, water..lost stuff..I really dunno!

I just packed and left..and my city was suffering from a very foggy, depressing sky...heavy rain..and very strong wind that's gonna blow trees down.

Hurricane Irene..please give us a break! I really dunno what to expect in the very long days awaiting me!!

Allah yostor
____
The Photos are for the angry weather of my city..before I traveled and left it

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lots of duaa..rabena ysallem

Anonymous said...

I thought of u when I watched the news :( Are u ok sis? Is it going to be safe where u are tomorrow noon?
tameneena 3aleeki..

Epitaph1987 said...

Dearies,

I'm fine alhamdulelah! I don't go out..here it's just heavy rain and strong wind! and it's safer to stay indoors..which what I was doing all day!

Your prayers are what keep us safe! Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

ma tghebeesh elyomeen dool 3ashan ma netkhaddesh
alhamdo le allah :)

Ghafari said...

LoL lelsob7. lakhma awy :D :P
bs hatrga3y wa7sh lol

يا مراكبي said...

ألف سلامة وأهو عدّى على خير

المهم أنا ملاحظ إنك من ساعة ما رحتي أمريكا وإنتي بتكتبي كل البوستس بالفرنساوي ونسيتي العربي

:-)

لو مش عربي مش هقراه بعد كده

:-)

Anonymous said...

Irene and the photo of your campus suggests that you are in Virginia, ... William and Mary I guess ... that is a famous campus there ..

I hope are safe and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and to finish your Masters or PhD or whatever you came for with the greatest success. Happy Eid Al-Iftar too.

Epitaph1987 said...

Anonymous,
am fine alhamdulelah, don't worry, everything is back to normal alhamdulelah :)

Ghafari,
niaahhaaa :D ana gadaaa3

يا مراكبي
ملهاش علاقة بأمريكا..قد ماليها علاقة بالحتة اللي فيا ..ساعات اما بعوز احكي..بتقلب معايا انجليزي :D

Anonymous,
yes that's true! Good Rermark :)) Thank you for wishes and sweet greetings :))