Thursday, October 21, 2010

FYI..



Owen: I’m trying to love you. Why won’t you let me?
Cristina: Burke was a- He took something from me. He took little pieces of me, little pieces over time, so small I didn’t notice, you know? He wanted me to be something I wasn’t, and I made myself into what he wanted. One day I was me.. Cristina Yang, and then suddenly I was lying for him, and jeopardizing my career, and agreeing to be married and wearing a ring, and being a bride. Until I was standing there.. in a wedding dress with no eyebrows, and I wasn’t Cristina Yang anymore. And even then, I would’ve married him! I would have!! I lost myself for a long time. And now.. that I’m finally me again... I can’t!! I love you... I love you more than I loved Burke. I Love YOU!! And that scares the crap out of me, because when you asked me to ignore Teddy’s page, you took a piece of me, and I let you... And that will never happen again!

*

Owen: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't... I didn't know you were here.
Cristina: No. Wait, wait. I... love... you!
Owen: I love you too..
Cristina: No! Just... I.. LOVE... you! I said... I said "I love you"! Me, Cristina Yang.. ! You traumatized me.
Owen: You know that I'm so sorry about that!
Cristina: Damn it! No, not about the choking! It's like you come here, and you pull our my icicle, and you make me love you, and I can't... I don't want to. I can't breathe... without you.
Owen: You can do this Cristina. We can do this. All you have to do is just meet me half way. All you have to do is say yes. All you have to do is say.. YES!

___________
Two different scenes from Grey's Anatomy

Pic. is from the movie, Cairo Time

1 comment:

... said...

lost between "me" & "me"..
fabulous scenes really