Sunday, October 25, 2009

Organising the Unorganised...



*Random Thoughts..Very Random*


-It's totally normal to shift from teary eyes... to stability, to total happiness and flying, to calmness, to weird numbness then teary eyes once more!!
.
-My unorganised playlist.. and my no-stability in a song or certain musical mood... denote my unstable mind and soul... I cannot define my mood!
.
-I cannot hide it anymore...! I don't think I do hide it anymore...!
.
-Que sera .. sera! I know!
.
- I am totally afraid...! Like scared to death! Really...
.
- I have MANY MANY MANY readings to do! Get me the energy for that!
.
-I don't use the mic in my lectures..and my voice is affected by that! :( I have a sore throat already bec. of screaming in the lecture! :D
.
-I caught myself "dreaming"!! Dreaming and wishing...! It's not a sin, right?!
.
-I diffuse my fear... in a way that you cannot imagine! I just distribute my worries on everything else.. not focusing on the main issue!! That's not really a good thing as it sounds..!
.
- I'm getting out of control..I'm afraid!
.
-Everything is out of my hands...! I am not in control...! This actually sucks!!
.
- I'm on hold! Pause! At halt...! Waiting for the action signal..!!
.
-I am indulged in the waiting game! I HATE it!
.
- I have nothing to do... but to WAIT!
.
-Waiting..lets my mind be messed with all kind of thoughts and fears!
.
-Happiness is always tainted! I hate the taste of bitterness that have to proceed!
.
-I am grateful to God...and I'm all greedy for more! Does that make me a bad one? That I pray and wish????? law matm3tsh fi karm Rabna..7atma3 fi meen tyb!! :
.
- I miss Ali El-7aggar...(I distract myself by all means...)
.
-I believe in signs...! Some signs we do create ..but others just slap you at the face! YES!
.
-I don't like waiting..I don't..I don't..I don't..I don't...I DON'T! DON'T!
.
-Please, please, please....make it quick...!
.
-لا تتعجل الوقت فهو مُسير مثلك
.
-DAMN IT! DAMN IT...DAMN!!
.
-I feel like a lunatic asking and answering myself!
.
-C'mon... we already know that I AM A LUNATIC!
.
-Disturbed soul...Disturbed mind!
.
-Why there isn't some kinda drink to let you sleep till forever...? or at least sleep till all of this passes?!
.
- Isn't there a fastforward button?
.
- The problem is..I dream...! I wish... I hope! That's the basic human sin! That you actually dream.. and wish and hope! Really! Totally human...!
.
-If we were angels..would have the suffering been less? Because we won't ask for more? and we will suffice with what we have..even if gone later on?!!!!
.
-I'm being SLOWLY tortured!! Like really...
.
- I feel like crying till forever...! Till I pour it all out..Till all the pain is released..Till all the suffering stops.. Till all the questions end...and everything sounds sane once more...
.
-The stress is enormously increasing...
.
- I wanna get back knitting..! This chill reminds me of the need of a scarf!
.
- P.S. I don't need a scarf! I need the boring, routine-like, knitting action to distract me! Illusionary dose!
.
-I don't need "knitting" either..what I need is not in those threads and needles!
.
-I know what I need!!!!! I know the answer...!! An answer I cannot get!
.
-I'm totally driven insane...HEADING towards the egde!!
.
-Why am I writing all of this crap?!! Seriously!
.
(P.s. Can I just die and escape all of this?! A gloomy wish I know.. An escapist one as well... But Can I? I'm too tired..I wanna some peace, I want my mind to stop!! I yearn to...)

No comments: