Friday, July 7, 2006

Fly! But please, Fly High!



I needn't any sympathy…nor a cold hand to wipe my silver tears,,,Help will come from within…I know it will…just my inner self will hug me...No hand extended?!…NO need!! for my heart will help me out of my depression…My mind will forgive all those who have hurt me ..I know it will"won't you?" ,,,to let me live in peace...I know I would revive..I will dye my hair.,, wear a new reddish lipstick..and look in the mirror..dive into my dark eyes and will gain strength...I will get out..Nah..I am indeed out.. I won't look back "don't look back!" …I won't be afraid "don't....No need to be afraid" ..This state won't go for long.. "right it won't..it won't" ,,, Just breathe deeply…the sigh aches your heart..for a minute..a second..but your memory won't bear this for long,,,,,very soon it will be discarded … breathe .. breathe again … Close your eyes .. lock those tears up ,,,Yeah! they will just rest there..at the bed of my eyes…don't slide on my rosy chubby cheeks..Just DON'T! I warn you… don't!



و خرجت الفراشة
و مزقت الشرنقة
غير عابئة بما حدث
طارت بعيدا
لتهمس بأذن الزهور


تحكي و تحكي
وليكن ما يكون