Sunday, May 26, 2013

Haziness..




اليأس خيانة
It has been recurring in my mind for the past couple of days. I dunno if this is the most scary phase of my life..or just the same tremendous fear. It just doesn't matter..I'm scared. And I think that my soul is calmly surrendering to that fear as well...as if in preparation. I know it's killing, I know I should keep on praying and having faith..but, I already lost belief. I do not have the power to see the light; I do believe in the existence of Light, but..can't believe it can happen? I dunno how it could be described..I lost belief in miracles..I want them to happen..but I am not sure if they ever will. I'm scared..I know I am. My soul is being vanquished every single day..it gets eclipsed. It just caves in. My mind does not have mercy either.. and I am not sure what should I believe in anymore...

اليأس خيانة..
I know..
but it already has part of my soul..How can you be the well of strength when you're surrendering to the dementors?

اليأس خيانة
What if..all of this is just a mere warning?!
What if all that disturbing feeling in your guts..is just delusional?!
*More Pain!*

اليأس خيانة
اليأس خيانة
اليأس خيانة
I often remind myself.. yet how do you fight loss of hope when you do not know how anymore? ..when you actually lost sight of hope/light/magic/belief/faith?


How do you actually fight..at all?!



*ما الذي يسلب الروح ألوانها؟ ما الذي- غير قصف الغزاة- أصاب الجسد؟*
-مريد البرغوثي، رأيت رام الله-

2 comments:

يا مراكبي said...

ما نقدرش نمنعك تعيشي اللحظات المظلمة دي .. لأننا شخصيا بنعيشها برضه

المهم هو اليقين في: الكمال لله وحده

والدنيا دار شقاء في أغلب أيامها

ده العادي يعني

بس كده

Anonymous said...


عطشـــان ياصبايا دلونى على السبيل

فى عام 2008 كتبنا فى مصــــرنا محذرين ... من المؤسف أن صحفى مصرى مقيم فى أمريكا يكتب و يهتم و يحذر منذ أكثر من 6 سنوات بينما فى مصـــر نيام .. نيام -

عزيــــزى القارئ أرجو أن تتعب نفســـك و تقرأ :

- حوار مع السفير إبراهيم يســـرى
- حوار الفريق ســوار الذهب : أتمنى أن تزول الحدود بين مصــــر و الســـودان
- ثقافة الهزيمة .. السودان أرض مصرية
- ثقافة الهزيمة .. موسم الهجرة إلى الجنوب ...

بالرابط التالى

www.ouregypt.us